Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: I just saw the new Elizabeth and Felicity~!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They were giving out copies of "Very Funny, Elizabeth" as a promotion.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you get a copy?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 04, 2005 11:05 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Considering their decision to change Elizabeth because of similarities, it makes sense if they have the same face mold. But I wonder why AG did that in the first place. It seems like a very cheap move to me, especially if that ended up being the primary reason for changing Elizabeth. Oh well, cant do anything about it now.

    But I agree with everyone else's complaints about wanting a new REAL historical. My hope is that the friends dolls will only continue through the movies Julia Roberts bought rights to. However if they continue to be so successful I dont see AG stopping their production. *sigh* I guess a doll from the 1920s, my absolute dream doll, will have to wait a looooong time.

    Getting back to the subject at hand, I think this book fair is a good indicator she will be coming out sooner than we thought. I mean, why would they give out copies of her book and show the doll MONTHS before her debut? My guess is we will see her in the stores by July and online shortly after. But thats just a guess and Im new at trying to figure out AGs plan of marketing attack! LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH Man! I knew I should have gone to Book expo!!! I was offered a chance togo through work so I could check out the other booths (that is what I do for my company) but i was so exhausted from setting up that I did not go. ARGH!! I really wished that I had gone so I coudl see Elizabeth!

    Lara

  4. #14
    Inactive Member JuliaAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait! Everyone, can someone please tell me, what does "relaunched Felicity" mean? Is there a whole new Felicity doll?

  5. #15
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Wow you are so luckey! I wish I could have a copy of Very Funny Elizabeth. Congrats you luckey duck. Offically jealous of you. J/K LOL!

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well I AM jealous, no joking about that!! LOL, but Im happy that you got such a great surprise at the book fair that must have been awesome. This news has got me even more excited about Felicity. Ive decided to just let go of the Elizabeth thing, that was just bonus I was looking forward to, what Im really looking forward to is Felicitys return and Im not going to let ANYTHING ruin that! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia Marie, it means she is coming back into the catalog, has a different "meet" dress (the traveling gown), and will have new items too.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw THE picture elsewhere this afternoon, (nowhere related to this board) and she has Josefina's face and the same color of hair as #24. I can't tell how relieved I am and how much I WANT THIS DOLL! I couldn't tell on what color of blue eyes she had, the pic was too small and I had no way to blow it up.

    I don't like the dress she's coming in, but I adore everything else.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Molly-Felicity:
    What do you mean by Felicity's party dress?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They said it was her party dress. I wish I remember more details!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kitzka:
    OH Man! I knew I should have gone to Book expo!!! I was offered a chance togo through work so I could check out the other booths (that is what I do for my company) but i was so exhausted from setting up that I did not go. ARGH!! I really wished that I had gone so I coudl see Elizabeth!

    Lara
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">American Girl exhibits every year, and usually has a lot of giveaways (buttons, posters, postcards) related to the books that you cannot get anywhere else. This year, they had nothing but the Very Funny book. Never turn down BookExpo! Too many freebees!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •